Friday, August 17, 2012

Blinking Flash Of Light Seen At New Castle Pennsylvania


Date:  July 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:05 p.m.

Last evening at approximately 10:05 p.m. EDT, I was at my kitchen sink. The sink has a window above it that looks toward our back yard, a picnic ground, woods, then a housing development. The blind was not up very high.

I was rinsing out a cup, and I was blinded by a bright white flash that lasted probably less than a second. I thought at first it was coming in the window, then I  thought perhaps it was a vision "event".

I have not ever had that happen that I recall. I looked into my backyard immediately, and saw no unusual lights. I did not pursue it further, thinking it must have been my eyes (I am 56, and have had both retinas detach).

I live in New Castle, PA. When I saw the story from Mercer, I thought I'd report this to you, in case there was a connection. I am south of Mercer county, and about 15 (?) miles from the Ohio line.

I and my family have seen unexplained lights and UFOs in that area a few times over the years, but nothing in the past few decades, I guess. I'm interested in discovering what this could be.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: