Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bright Orange Fiery Light Over Portage Michigan


Date:  August 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:05 a.m.

I got online this morning, to see if any other reports were made of a large bright orange object I saw last night.

My name is (name removed). I live in Portage, MI, just outside Kalamazoo, MI. At approximately 1:05 AM today, (August 22, 2012), I was driving to one of my cleaning accounts.

I saw a bright orange light in the N/E sky (about 70 degrees above the horizon). 

It's size was about twice that of Venus, which is visible in the east early in the morning. It appeared to be slowly moving towards the south, but if it was moving, it was moving slowly.

I stopped my vehicle and jumped out to get a better look at it. It seemed to have a fiery look about it, almost as if I were seeing a rocket that was taking off.

The 'fire' was more resembling of a molten type, not with the force of that of a rocket engine, but it definitely had a fire-like look about it.

The object was of fire color, being more orange than of yellow. It was visible for about 20 seconds and then suddenly it became smaller and smaller, disappearing from view. Unfortunately, I was alone. 

I called the Portage Police Department right after it disappeared, so see if anyone else had reported seeing the object. They said they had no other calls about it.

I am 59 yrs old, and I have never seen anything like it. It was bizarre.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: