Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Orange Lights Seen Flying Over Minneapolis Minnesota


Date:  August 18, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I saw the post on your blog about the orange lights over Minneapolis Saturday night. My friend and I saw them and weren't sure what they were. We had been trying to figure out what else they could have been when I came across your site.

I can corroborate that there were several orange lights in the sky. My friend and I counted 8. They seemed to be in some sort of V formation and were moving too slowly to be airplanes. They had a distinct orange glow. 

They disappeared behind the tree line (we were near a park) and never reappeared on the other side of the trees, like one might expect them to.

This all happened shortly before 10:00 p.m. We snapped a picture each on our phones, but were disappointed with the results of those photos.

I just wanted to add to the witness list of this incident. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: