Thursday, October 11, 2012

Planet Sized UFO Vanishes Before The Witnesses Eyes Seen From Suburbs Of Chicago Illinois


Date:  Mid August 2012
Time:  Evening.

 I live out in the far SW suburbs of Chicago. On two separate nights, I saw two different sightings in the eastern sky. The first night (sorry, I did not record dates or times) I saw what appeared to be a planet.

They are much brighter than stars in the night sky, and often they appear to "twinkle". I was very surprised, as I often sit out on the deck late at night with my puppy, after the daytime heat dissipates.

I was watching the "planet" when it suddenly just "disappeared." It did not move in any direction, it just disappeared from sight, and it was a completely cloudless night.
    
The second sighting was a few nights later, when in the same area facing east, I noticed a red/orange flashing object which appeared like an elongated loop.

It made no sound or motion, but after watching for a few minutes, I noticed an identical shape and color beneath it, like it was "attached" to the bottom of the first object and suspended from it, and "hanging" perpendicular.

After having seen the "planet" object which disappeared previously, I ran to get a pair of binoculars. Through the binoculars, I could see the red/orange flashing, but it was far too far away to get any clarity.

I took the binoculars away from my eyes, and in the blink of an eye, the object once again just "disappeared", moving in no direction, just vanished. Again, it was a totally cloudless night.
    
Both nights, I waited to see if either object would return, but neither did.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: