Friday, August 22, 2014

6 To 7 Glowing Orange Spheres In The Sky Over Midland Texas (Pictures)


Date:  August 17, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I was reading your post on the light you saw, do you have any pictures, if not that's fine. I live in Midland, Texas and I saw 6 or 7 of the orange glowing spheres on the 17th of this month and I have video.

I was just curious if the things where similar and if you like I'll send you a picture.

Additional Information:

These pictures are crappy, but this is what I have. The object is to the left of the street lamp and there was 7 of these objects.

They just appeared from the sky and came almost directly over and then just disappeared. I'm going send you the video, it's just to big to attach.



If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments: