Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Orange Lights In The Night Sky Over Perris California


Date:  August 24, 2014
Time:  Between 9:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

Hi, I am not a skeptic, but not a believer until yesterday. My family and I witnessed the orange lights on 8/24/14 and it was between 9:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

My son came inside and shouted, mom there are lights in the sky. I ran out and seen hovering and what looked like smoking downward.

It appeared they were anyway, but when they reappeared, it was as if they were smoking upward when hovering near one another.

I live in a rural area so I don’t think it was planes flares or the like. They did not move as much as appear and disappearing sets.

It started with 4, then back to 2, then 1, then none and then 4 again. They seem to pulsate hovering at least 50 feet up off the mountain line toward the southwest of highway 74 and Sophie in Perris, California.

They were there what seemed an hour changing in brightness and disappearing and reappearing through the trees. I saw a plane come close, then sharply veer east.

I am so happy someone else has seen these lights and a friend of mine took footage. I will try to download it to send to you.

Please reply and let me know got this. It’s not the first strange thing to happen with light in Perris. I also seen purple ones a year ago in the same rural area.

I tried to debunk it as night sky divers, but I can’t find footage of any night jumps over Perris at that time that would have involved over 50 jumpers.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I live in Perris, CA and I see stuff all the time. Not sure what is going on but something is. Check out my YouTube channel http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/048/S48959.html#sthash.uRTCKAFh.dpuf