Sunday, August 17, 2014

Orange/Fire-Like Ball Of Light Seen North Of Deerfield Beach Broward County Florida


Date:  August 16, 2014
Time:  Evening.

I was at the beach in Deerfield last night when I saw, I can only explain it as an orange fire flying in the sky. It was North of Deerfield Beach and headed west.

I couldn’t understand what kind of plane (?) this fireplace was in. Decided to try and find out on the internet when I came upon you. It actually seemed like a fire, but I guess it was a orange ball streaking through the sky and looked like a flame to me.

Is this what it seemed to you? There was only the one, but it was quite large. It was going too fast to be a blimp. I pointed it out to the person I was with. Please give me more information if and when you have it. Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object on the date and time, and location, would you please send me an email with details of what you saw, please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province)

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the same thing. Look just like a Orange fire ball. With another person. And it made no noise and was very low. Not a blimp and not fast enough to be a shooting star. That was in pa,pgh. Upper saint Clair. On Sunday September 14. 2014.

Anonymous said...

In Pittsburgh p.a. in upper saint Clair. On Sunday September the 14 me and the guy that lives next to me saw the same thing. It looked like a Orange ball on fire and it was much lower than stars and some planes. It was quite and not fast enough to be a shooting star and not slow enough to be anything like a blimp. I am doing the same thing looking online for something like what I witness. I will forward what I find. Thanks.