Saturday, August 16, 2014

Three Red/White Flashing Lights Hovering Over Tampa Florida


Date:  August 15, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Today is August 15, 2014 I have seen three red/white flashing lights hovering over Tampa, Florida around 10:30 p.m. I drive home every night this way and have never before seen anything like this in the sky.

I know for a fact it was not stars and they seem to be a pattern and seemed to generally stay that way.

I lost sight for about 15 minutes (I got home and got a camera) I went back to see them and they were gone.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object on the date and time, and location, would you please send me an email with details of what you saw, please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province)

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I saw the lights too. I don't think they were UFOs. I think they were lanterns.