Friday, August 1, 2014

Silent Orange Circular Light Floating Over Boca Raton Florida (Picture)


Date:  July 28, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

A few nights ago (7/28/14) I viewed a silent orange circular light floating (around 8:30 p.m.) across the night sky for 30 seconds before it suddenly disappeared, it was as if a light switch turned it off.


No stars were visible as it was fairly overcast and it was flying in opposite direction of a nearby plane (which had the usual flashing lights, as I see and hear planes frequently and close by landing at Boca Municipal Airport a few miles from my house).

Picture taken with my iPhone as object moved in an eastern direction.

I would say 1000-2000 feet in altitude at a slow speed (perhaps that of a small propeller driven plane).

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/










No comments: