Sunday, August 17, 2014

Orange Object With Some Sort Of Vehicle Surrounding It Seen From Deerfield Beach Florida


Date:  August 16, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I saw what appeared to be a flame (orange) heading west from the Ocean. I was in Deerfield Beach and it was about 10:00 p.m. when I saw it. There did seem to be a vehicle surrounding it, but it was too dark to tell although it wasn't an airplane or blimp.

Never thought about a helicopter as I saw it from Deerfield and it was somewhere over Boca or further north.

It could have been a military maneuver. It would not have thought this except while researching on the Net to see if I could find out what this was, I came across an article about military maneuvers. It did look like a was watching a fire in a fireplace. It was rather large.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object on the date and time, and location, would you please send me an email with details of what you saw, please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province)

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments: