Friday, August 8, 2014

Three Fast Moving Orange Colored Objects Seen In The Sky Over Sublette Illinois


Date:  August 8, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

My sister and I just saw three of these. We are camping in Sublette, Illinois. It was around 11:00 p.m. and we were sitting out on the deck. At first I thought it was one of those Chinese lanterns, but it was going way too fast for that.

I'm totally sober and have never seen anything like this in my life. It flew almost directly overhead. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I was having problems with my lights in my camper all day. After these things flew overhead, all electrical problems were gone.

I think that's a little creepy and will hold onto the coincidence angle. I think it will be a full moon in a day or two. They were perfectly round. They weren't flying too high up either. It was not high like a plane and high enough to confuse the crap out of us though.

No one believes us of course. I work in the legal field and am a very together drug free individual. I don't believe in the supernatural, however, I have no idea what I saw tonight. I believe I saw it though and I'm really glad my sister was there too because we both jumped up out of our seats watching them asking each other, "omg, what is that?"

There are trees so we weren't able to visually follow them too far, it was all over in about five seconds.  Any clue on what we saw?

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments: