Sunday, February 17, 2008

Between Volo and Wauconda Illinois Object Splits Into Two

Posted: February 17, 2008

Date: August 1965
Time: N/A.

Witnesses: 1

To whom it may concern, for many years, since l965 I have wondered if anyone else saw what I saw. I was pregnant with my first child, and often got up in the middle of the night. The front door faced a blank field with a triangle shaped window, while in the bathroom looking out this window I saw this bright yellowish round light. It was moving fast, away from my home, and as it did it divided into 2. If I remember correctly it was in the month of August, l965. I know the year is correct, and I believe it was August. This took place on the ease side of Rt. 12,between the towns of Volo and Wauconda Illinois. The next morning I looked out this same window to see if there was anything in the view that could have had a reflection or something. Nothing, ,nothing but a blank field. Do you have any accounts of the same encounter in that area, that year. thank you so much. Thank you.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: