Sunday, February 17, 2008

Denton, Texas Oval Shaped Objects (Silver Tint To Them)

Posted: February 17, 2008

Date: November 21, 2007 Time: 10:20 a.m.

Number of witnesses: One and any of the other cars around me. Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: They were round but slightly oval shaped, but almost perfectly. Weather Conditions: Sky was overcast, but I could still see the objects perfectly.

Description: Hi, I think I saw a UFO. I am not really sure. I feel like I am kind of crazy for thinking this. I was driving on 35W in Denton, TX around 10:15 a.m. 11/21/07 this morning and when I came over a hill I saw three white things in the sky. It was like 1 mile in front of me, slightly to the right. I wasn't sure if it was the balls that are on power-line to warn airplanes and then I thought it was a reflection the stadium. The balls were white with some silver tint. They were almost a perfect circle, but a little oblong. They were perfectly aligned in a row a little to the left of me looking straight ahead.

I was thinking I should take a picture because I thought oh it might be a UFO. I was trying to figure out what it was and the one on the right disappeared and one second later the middle one disappeared and a little less then one second later the second disappeared. It did fade out or dart away. It just disappeared in a split second. I am super freaked out right now and I don't know if It was something from Carswell Air Base or Lockheed Martin, but I have never seen anything like this before. It was so clear too. Not fuzzy at all! Please let me know if anyone else has seen this one in Denton!

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: