Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lancaster, California 10 Sphere Like Objects At Low Altitude (Approx: 500 Feet)

Posted: February 16, 2008

Date: February 14, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Lancaster, CA.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 10
Shape of objects: Sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: It was Valentines Day and my boyfriend and I went on a hill where you can look over the whole Antelope alley, when we noticed a very, very bright light. It was so bright that it could not have been a star or plane. The light kept getting brighter and brighter for about 5 minutes and then it dimmed very fast, but you could still see where it was. Maybe 2 minutes later a second bright light appeared next to the first one and then the first light got even brighter than it was before. They were both getting brighter and bigger as if they were coming closer to our car. I wanted to leave right away. We started to drive the opposite direction of the lights and saw one more bright light and then it also dimmed to where you could barely see its location. I looked behind me to see if I could see the other 2 original lights and they were gone.

We were driving closer to town and I started to notice that there was alot of red, white, and blue lights flickering next to each other. When I paid more attention to it I noticed at least 7 different objects had their own pattern that consisted of a flickering red light on the right hand side, white light in the middle, then blue light on the left side, then the white light in the middle made a light that made an x. I started to freak out once I noticed how many objects were making the same pattern, but the weirdest part is that one of the objects were flying maybe not even 500 feet above us and I could see the lights so clearly but I couldn't see the shape around the lights no matter how hard I tried. I went to bed that night not being able to comprehend what I just saw.

Thank you to the witness for a excellent report.

No comments: