Monday, February 18, 2008

Geneva, New York A Brightly Lit Orange Glowing Cylinder Shaped Object

Posted: February 18, 2008

Date: December 29, 2007 Time: 7:28 a.m.

Location of Sighting: outside my home in Geneva, NY.. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Cylindrical.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, I've written to you several times in the past and it would seem that my sightings still haven't slowed down one bit.

This morning, at 7:28am, I had just gone outside to have a smoke. The skies were mostly gray, but it had some breaks in the cloud cover to see that the sun was about to start its daily rise, but was still just below the horizon. As I gazed around the skies looking at the clouds and the orange glow of the sun about to come up, I'd noticed that there was an brightly-lit orange glowing object. It was cylinder-shaped and it even glowed when it went under the patches of the dark-gray clouds. It was traveling in an eastward position, made no noise and left no trail behind it. I was able to see this thing for several minutes until it became a tiny speck in the eastern sky. I figure it was about 10,000 feet up and about 2 miles east of my home and it must've been very large and it was about the length of my index finger held at arm's length when I first noticed it.

I would also like to discuss the story published recently on your site. It was labeled, "Outside Barnstaple, U.K." on 25 Dec. 2007. Needless to say I was shocked that someone else on this site has been able to relate to some of my own personal experiences with UFO's and abductions. When the author of that report wrote about experiences of seeing things in her room at night, it would seem that she was experiencing the sighting of a "probe", something that scans an area and gathers data, usually spherical in shape, quite similarly to the spheres that I typically see before I'm taken. However, I would like to note here that my perceptions of "seeing" things in my room, my home or anywhere else are due to "intrusive memories". They are quite similar to flashbacks that one would experience if he/she carried a diagnosis of PTSD. However, I am still aware of my environment and surroundings when these "visions" occur. My experiences are not a full-fledged PTSD experience. There are times that I do see things coming down out of my ceiling and looking like strange medical instruments. There are other times when I can see a metal table in the middle of a room, any room and there are yet other times when I can see beings just standing in front of me.....and all the while, I'm awake and moving about and still aware of my surroundings.

To read another report where my experiences have helped spark another's interest in opening up and sharing his/her experiences with others makes me feel less alone and feel as though I've been able to help others. Hopefully, there will come a day when the world's biggest and most powerful governments will stop covering up what they know about this phenomena and freely release all the information that they've gathered for the past 60 years or so.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: