Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ogden, Utah A Slightly Transparent Vertical Line (Graphic)


Date: January 27, 2008
Time: 2:22 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Straight line.
Weather Conditions: Partially cloudy.

Description: I was outside returning to work from a break when I looked up at the moon. It looked like a full moon and was a partially cloudy night.

Not even a second after I looked at the moon, a dark, almost slightly transparent, vertical line slowly moved horizontally over the moon.

The size can be compared to a pencil and a compact disk. after it had moved over the entire moon, it disappeared into the darkness.

TV/Radio N/A

Additional Information:

I've never been very entertained by the thought of UFOs. I have always thought of course it was possible but I think people lie so much about what they see and "think" are UFOs.

After seeing something I couldn't explain in the least bit... not a bright light in the sky but something so eerie, I began to look at UFO sightings to see if I find something like what I saw.

I have not yet seen anything like it. I came across this website and found this e-mail address and figured
I may as well take a chance to maybe find out information to explain my sighting or at least to help with any research on UFOs.

What I saw - It was 2:22 am one day last month. I was outside returning to work from a break when I looked up at the moon. It looked like a full moon and was a partially cloudy night.

Not even a second after I looked at the moon, a dark, almost slightly transparent, vertical line slowly moved over the moon.

The size can be compared to a pencil and a compact disk. After it had moved over the entire moon, it disappeared into the darkness.

Thank you for your time. If you have any further questions you may contact me at this e-mail address. (name removed)

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Additional Information by HBCC UFO Research.

Thank you so much for getting back to me Brian. The line object stretched vertically from top to bottom of where the moons light stretched.

I have no idea how long to say it was because that would depend on how close it was. It moved horizontally from the right side of the moon to the left.

The line object didn't give off any light. It was a very dark almost black color but looked slightly transparent. I made a diagram on 'paint' that I will attach and hopefully that will better explain it. 

Thanks again.


If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: