Saturday, November 22, 2008

Buck Mountain, Orcas Island, Washington Sphere Shaped UFO

Posted: November 22, 2008

Date: February 2005
Time: Around 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sphere.
Weather Conditions: Perfectly clear and crisp!

Description: I was with my boyfriend on top of Buck Mountain. A couple we were friends with had purchased a lot to build a house. In the meantime they lived in a mobile home and camped on the lot. They were away for the week so my boyfriend and I offered to stay there and help take care of their bazillion cats and dog.

Around 8 or 9pm, we were outside of the mobile home trying to make a bonfire in the hearth our friends had set up. Now I have to specify: this is an island I was living on at the time --- a very small island, a place where I also grew up and strange things often happen here. Most of what I have seen here in the past I was usually able to explain it away somehow and forget about it. This I cannot explain no matter how hard I try.

I looked above me and a little to the left because I suddenly heard a sound. I do not know how to describe this sound but it was so soft that had I been in the city or a more populated area I would not have heard it. There was a huge sphere and it was gliding across the sky.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: