Sunday, November 23, 2008

Clearwater, Florida Four Cone Shaped UFOs

Posted: November 23, 2008

Date: 1994
Time: Noon-ish.

Location of Sighting: Clearwater Florida.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Jet black cones with 65 degree angle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello my name is (name removed). I have always been looking for someone who may have seen the same type of craft as I. It was a bright day in Clearwater Florida in the US. I was just laying out in a grassy field and above me was a black cone shaped object spinning in a circular motion. The point was in it's front with a flat back. Literally in a cone shape. I just gazed in awe and couldn't move. I was too stricken to blink. I watched it twist off past the trees.

This was in 1994. I was 13 or 14 at the time. I didn't get up in shock afterward, I continued to look to the sky and saw 3 more far up in the sky. As high as you might see a jet. The cone shape stayed apparent still and they were very uniform. The first object I mentioned was going at a steady 10 mph from were I was and it was large, couldn't have been more then a mile high. The thing that I always remembered was that the 3 objects much higher in the sky, were going the same speed. Now I know when things are higher in the sky are going at very high speeds and they seem to be going slower when we look up, but for both at different levels in the sky to be appearing to go the same speed, it was just odd to me. The ship I saw had no lights and didn't move here and there just steady, like it wasn't trying to hide at all.

Now I don't do drugs and never been a big alien conspiracies' or even try to find out too much of what it was I saw. All I know is. I truly did see something, that most would have if they were seeing with there right eyes. I have great vision and don't were glasses. But that day, right before I saw this, I was un-focusing my eyes at a tree. Looking and staring till the image was burning in my eyes and then glancing at the clouds so I could see the shape of the tree still. I'm not much of a writer and I'm not sure if you can gather what I mean by this but it almost makes me think I saw what I saw because my eyes, messing with them the way I was, saw beyond the cloaking. Weather this be a military ship top secret thing it doesn't matter. Just wanted to share and I thank you for reading. Take care and good life.

Thank you to the witness for this very interesting sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: