Saturday, November 22, 2008

NE El Paso, Texas UFO Appeared To Be 2 To 3 Miles In Length

Posted: November 22, 2008

Date: 1991-1992
Time: Evening.

Location of Sighting: NE El Paso
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Seemed to have a rectangular shape.

HBCC UFO Research Note: I am asking that if anyone saw this gigantic craft/UFO would you please write to Brian Vike at: hbccufo@telus.net.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was jumping on a trampoline in the back yard of my friend's house on Mt. Scott Dr, El Paso TX when we saw a very large object approaching from the west direction from over the Franklin and Trans Mountains. It was so large that when the first part of this object reach over head it seemed as though the end was just clearing the mountains. I just recently looked at the satellite view to get some kind of dimensional perspective and according to the scale used from the Google imagery, this object could have been anywhere form 2 to 3 miles in length. It's width appeared to be just 1/4 of its length. The first thing we noticed was the numerous amount of blinking lights moving toward us in unison motion. Then I was just completely awed by its sheer size as it approached. I told my friend to run in the house to get his mom's camcorder to record it, so he ran in and I was completely transfixed and couldn't take my eyes off of it.

As it passed overhead, smaller lights became apparent in between the first viewable lights and I couldn't help but to think that this thing was nothing short of a small movable city. El Paso's elevation is about 3800ft and 5200ft is that of the Mountains so it's obvious that it wasn't traveling lower than 1400ft but from my perspective, it wasn't traveling that high over the mountains. I could feel a very low frequency of noise, similar to that of being in a house and feeling and/or hearing a car pulling up in the driveway; however, this was a much more unique experience which I cannot readily describe. My friend couldn't find his mom's camcorder on time to get any footage as this object passed directly over my head into Biggs Field/McGreggor Range in Ft. Bliss territory where the lights on the base finally drowned out the lights of this massive object.

I really expected to see it all over the news the next morning because we could not have been the only ones to see this ! I was never mentioned anywhere. I know that it was far, too big to go unnoticed. This was the most amazing thing I had ever seen in my entire life and is perhaps the reason why I chose to pursue my career in Mathematics and Physics. Not for a single moment during this experience was I scared and after those moments I was sure that we are not alone. Perhaps its was an alien vessel or perhaps we have acquired achievements further to that, understandably, allowed into mainstream understanding, in collaboration with distant neighbors perhaps? This, mainstream society isn't ready for and secrecy may also be due to the negative consequences of bringing attention of something of this magnitude into the mainstream. This may also explain why my favorite show is Stargate Atlantis (A show about a flying city). In fact, while typing this, I realize that this testimony contradicts my beliefs that the world couldn't handle this type of reality because we can't even handle our own differences in our own planet. If I believe this, then why am I typing this for anyone just to see.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: