Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Phoenix, Arizona A Saucer Shaped UFO

Posted: November 19, 2008

Date: 1963 or 1964
Time: 11:00 a.m. and Noon time.

Location: Phoenix, AZ, over Village Meadows school around I-17 and Bell Road.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Typical saucer shape.
Weather Conditions: A bit hazy, but no clouds.

Description: I was in 1st grade. Three of us were sent to wash our hands before lunch. I came out first and saw a large silver, saucer like object that appeared to be hovering over the swing set. My other two companions came out and we watched it for a few seconds and then it just seemed to disappear. The place we lived in Phoenix was mostly desert at the time. It was only our neighborhood for several miles.

TV/Radio: Never reported that I am aware.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: