Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spokane Valley, Washington Two Flying Saucers Swoop Down



Date: October 14, 2008
Time: Late afternoon.

On Oct 14, 2008 (late afternoon) I saw what looked like two flying saucers in the Spokane Valley in Wa state.

 I searched the net to see in anyone had seen anything that day and I came across this link
http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2008/07/spokane-washington-two-unidentified.html

The place that I saw the two saucers was very near Liberty Lake. I was sitting on a deck with my friend and I was looking at the small mountains that are on the South side of Spokane Valley about Sullivan and 2nd.

I was just enjoying the view and talking with my friend. Then what looked like two flying saucers swooped in just over the tree tops at the base of the mountain in the distance. I kept trying to get my eyes to focus them into small private planes but they were not.

Then they both stopped in mid air and stayed there for about a second. Then one did a loop around the other one and flew away and the other followed it just a little behind it.

They then disappeared after flying just a little ways up in the sky. This whole thing took about 1.5 seconds. The speed of these two UFOs was extremely fast.

At least 100 miles an hour. It was broad daylight and I'm sure I could not have seen them if they weren't up against the green background of the small mountains.

 It was so fast and the only reason I saw it was because i just happened to be looking at the base of the small mountains right where they had appeared.

They clearly moved in such a way that they had superior technology to anything I've ever seen.

I have sent a picture of Google map to show the location. Sorry no pictures of the saucers.

Thank you to the witness for their report.


If anyone has witnessed the Saucer/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: