Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crescent City, California An Oblong Circle Shaped UFO

Posted: November 12, 2008

Date: October 21st 2008
Time: About 2:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: oblong circle shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear, a few stars, 1/2-1/4 of a moon

Description: I live in the south end of Crescent City. There is the Ocean to the west of us, and mountains to the east. I can't see the ocean, but can hear it. I was hot last night and went to open up the sliding glass door in my bedroom for some cool air. As I looked at the sky, I mentioned what a nice night it was to my boyfriend. As I was looking out into the sky, I noticed what I initially thought was a bright star, but as I looked at it, it looked much different than anything I have ever seen. It was giving off rays of light that would be in one direction, and then shift to the other direction.

It seemed to hover right over the tree lined horizon. It seemed so close to the trees, it couldn't have been a star. I thought maybe a satellite, then no; then a plane, then no; then I told my boyfriend to come look at this, because I couldn't believe the way it was acting. It wasn't really moving, just hovering, to the left, then a little to the right. The rays looked like it was trying to spot out something. The lights were white, green, red, all kind of like flickering. I say this because when I got my binoculars out it looked like they were moving around in an oblong circle shape. Weirdest thing I ever have seen. I called my mom who lives on the north end of town, and she
went outside and confirmed the same thing.

TV/Radio: I called the radio station, she said to call the police dept. I didn't want to sound crazy, so I didn't call in. This is my first report of the incident.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: