Friday, January 18, 2013

8 To 10 Red Colored Lights In The Sky Over Miami Florida


Date:  January 13, 2013
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hello, I  have seen roughly 8-10 of these reddish colored UFO lights hovering over the dad eland Miami, Florida area.

The first occasion was about 2 and a half weeks ago, I saw them around 9:00 p.m. walking home from the gym.

They looked to be hovering close to one another and definitely not planes or helicopters. I tried to film or even get a picture, but nothing came out. They lasted for a good 20 minutes slowly vanishing one by one.

This was a very weird experience and thought nothing of it until the reappeared on Sunday 3 days ago the same amount of 8 or 9 or 10 of them this time around 10:30 p.m. around the Tamiami airport.

They were hovering and not flying in any way and were definitely not helicopters red in color. I am sure these were the same lights and UFOs I had seen the first time. They lasted again for about 20 minutes.

I actually followed hem to where they were brightest. I saw them on US-1 Dadeland area and they seemed to be around the Tamiami airport area.

I am not the only one that saw this, two of my friends were with me the second time and witnessed them themselves before. What is going on?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: