Friday, January 18, 2013

Green Light/Object Shoots Towards The Ground But Slowing Around Pearland Texas


Date:  January 17, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:48 p.m.

I live in Alvin Texas and I was pulling out of Taco Bell which looks out over the general area where Pearland is.

I saw it shoot from beside me towards Pearland, then shoot towards the ground and I lost sight of it behind the tree line.

It moved very fast at first, then slowed as it descended. I watched it for probably 10 seconds. I’m glad someone else saw it. I have no idea what it could be. It was so bright, vibrant green.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

mario said...

oh my god thank you.i thought for a minute i was the only one who saw that.im the other person who posted the light going over my job!!!