Friday, January 18, 2013

Object/Light Was Neon Green In Color And Shooting Across The Sky Seen West Of Carlin Nevada (Area Blocked Off)


Date:  January 15, 2013
Time:  5:30 p.m.

On 01/15/2013 I was traveling west bound 20 miles west of Carlin Nevada. It was 5:30 p.m. on my way to work.

I seen something that resembled a shooting star, but it was somewhat daylight.

I watched it fall all the way to the horizon. It was bright, almost neon green and have seen nothing like it before.

I was telling the guys at work about it and one of the guys I work with said, his wife who lives at Boise Idaho seen something hit the ground and was glowing bright blue at almost the same time I seen it go across the sky.

It was his last nightshift and was heading back to Boise the next day. I had him check it out and he said the whole area was blocked off and there was a excavating crew on site and has been there for 3 days.

I have tried to Google for more information and come up with nothing. I need to know what this is. I hope you can help me. If you want to talk to me my name is (name and phone number removed). 100% serious and accurate on what I seen.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: