Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bright Blue Flash In The Sky Seen From Sugarloaf Pennsylvania


Date:  January 21, 2013
Time:  Just before midnight.

Hey I live in Sugarloaf, Pennsylvania which is about 10 minutes from Hazleton.

Something caught my eye and I looked up towards my window last night around midnight and seen the big blue flash.

It was so bright I just stared at the sky for a minute. I posted a status on Facebook and people all over from Strodsburg to New Jersey said they seen it. What do u think it could be ?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: