Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kokomo, Indiana A Very Bright Green Ball Of Light

Posted: January 23, 2008

Date: March 11, 2007 Time: Early evening

Approach Direction: West. Departure Direction: East. Witness Direction: West

Description: I can't forget the day as it was my son's 15th birthday and he, my daughter, her husband, my husband and myself were all outside watching my son learn how to fly his new remote control airplane. A very bright green ball of light with a tail appeared in the west and was heading toward the east at high speed. My daughter yelled and we all looked up and saw it. I decided to report it after seeing all the other reports because I think it is strange that so many people saw this and they were all in different states and they all said it looked like it was about to land somewhere close by. Funny thing is we actually went to look for it to see if we could find it's landing place here in Indiana, however if people saw it in states East of Indiana then how could that be if it were a meteor?

Meteors don't land then take off or drop from gravity and then gain altitude do they? The deal is the thing we saw was very, very low, just above the tree tops and estimating it's projectory would have placed it as landing within 15 to 20 miles at the most, and since we are located in the middle of Indiana I don't think it could have continued flying. So unless it came from the east or north and changed it's direction several times we couldn't all have seen the same object unless it had some sort of power steering!

Color/Shape: Bright green ball with tail.

Height & Speed: Just above tree top height and moving like it was being chased by a jet....in other words....very very fast!

TV/Radio/Press: No reports I'm aware of.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: