Wednesday, January 23, 2008

La Verne, South California A Glowing Red UFO

Posted: January 23, 2008

7:50 PST

My name is Matt, I am 19, and live in Southern California, La Verne. I was sitting in my room talking to friends online, and playing a RPG MUD. My grandfather knocks on my door around 7:50 PST and says, "Want to see something interesting outside ?" I replied, "Sure". So we head outside, he did no even have to point out what he found interesting. As I looked up into the sky, I saw this object glowing red and heading in a direction fairly slow. It did not seem to perform any tactic or amazing feet that would defy physics or anything. It was not a star, or meteor or anything of that nature. I ruled that out when it changed directions and made a wide turn heading back the other direction. It was so beautiful, so wonderful. I was mesmerized by it; all the descriptive words in the dictionary could explain this unidentified object.

The intense red glow surrounded it. I said to my grandfather, "Get the digital camera !" Over and over again. I ran inside and told my mother and grandmother to come outside, and see this UFO. My grandfather brought me the camera, but the batteries were dead. We ran inside, put new batteries in. I snapped a picture of the object right as it wet behind some clouds (it is very cloudy today because of a storm yesterday that moved in). I snapped one picture of it, the digital camera is of poor quality without significant light, and the picture captured the object, but barely, and it is not red. The second picture I took was of the brightest star in the sky to determine where the object was flying, and also verify the time, and where the earth in orbit to my city. I might not have any evidence to prove my experience. I am not a redneck or anything, or seeking attention, and I barely listen to Art bell radio since he left. I also try to look at things scientifically and explain them first that way. However, I would like to share my experience and maybe someone else saw this, and got a picture. I can only determine by what I saw, that it was a manned craft. Possibly a top secret government aircraft, or the other extreme would be something not of this earth.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: