Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Amherst, New York UFO Sitting Above Tower

Posted: January 23, 2008

Date: March 17, 2007 Time: 9:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Amherst, NY Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1? Shape of objects: Circular.

Full Description of event/sighting: This isn't the first time I have seen this (these?) lights. The first time I saw it was in February. This is what happened tonight. I've been seeing this light constantly. I hadn't seen it in a while then a few nights ago decided to look for it in the westward spot that I had seen it before. I didn't see anything so I was just looking up at the sky out my living room window and I saw it. And it was flashing brighter than before. And it was higher than before, a lot higher. The other times I had seen it, it seemed to be more on a horizon level but the other night when I saw it, it was much higher in the sky. I didn't watch it for long but tonight when I went to look, I saw it right over the tower next to the radio (red) tower right above the white tower. It looked like it was checking it out or something. I brought my camera outside to look at it because every other time I had seen it I watched from inside and it usually disappeared within minutes of me seeing it. Right after I took my first picture I looked and it was gone.

It took my eyes a minute to adjust to the dark and I noticed that it hadn't vanished, just dimmed all it's lights so that it was just a tiny red speck in the sky. After a few seconds it resumed it's flashing bright, bright, red, blue and white lights. I took some more pictures and ran upstairs to phone my friend. As I was looking out the window telling her what had happened I decided to head back outside to see if I could get a better view. She asked me if I could see it on the pictures and I said yes, you could see it on the camera but I hadn't put them on the computer yet. I headed back to my window after she asked me that and it was gone. Completely gone. I thought I saw something disappear into the tree line but I'm not certain. But I do know that it had completely disappeared. Approximate time this all happened was around 9:45pm. I tried looking through my pictures but they seem to be all blurry.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: