Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Am A Bit Of A Skeptic And Sighting -Maybe A Miracle ?

Posted: January 23, 2008

Dear Brian, you probably know me from the skeptic side and that I am the last person to judge or make an assumption. I rather seek more natural explanation before I admit a possibility of anything unusual. I decided then to share with you the full story since I still have no idea what happened that night and perhaps you may have some explanation for it:

It was July 24 this year, late at night. (I am a night working person, reading, writing or studying). It was right before 2:00 a.m. when I let my dogs out to the front yard and then returned to my computer. A few minutes later I heard a commotion in the yard and opened the door to let the dogs in. On of them, a hairless dog by the name of Galatea did not come back in, so I went out to look for her. I found her prostate on the patio and foaming at the mouth. Since I have seen some very large frogs by the house a couple days earlier I instantly realized what happened: Galatea licked the Buffoo frog !

She was moaning loudly in pain. I screamed at my son to call the poison control center. He did just that and was advised to run to the nearest emergency vet clinic right away. I could not find any emergency vet clinic at this hour in Green Valley and the closest was in Tucson. I was panicking. The dog was screaming in pain, but her body was stiff like a board. I called the 1 -800 Main Emergency (I think somewhere in MO) where they still have recording of my call and was told not to give epinephrine adrenaline booster which I was intending to give her) as it may kill the dog even faster and again I was urged to rush to the emergency center. I called one that was supposed to be open in Tucson and there was only a recording. I went back and washed the dog's mouth with a hose and later with milk but she was getting very cold. She was moaning now louder and louder and I knew she was dying as I have seen another dog dying from the poison.Her blood pressure was falling down. There really was nothing I could do. Even if I found a clinic in Tucson it was a two hour drive and the dog would be dead by then anyway. I covered her with the towels and waited.

In a desperation I turned back from her not to watch her agony and looked up toward the sky. At this instant I saw the light falling down. My first thought was that it was a shooting star, and the next that maybe it is a police helicopter called by the neighbors, upset by all this terrible noise. But this light just stopped (at which moment I called to my son standing behind me and attending to the dog to look up). Just above the tree, this light made a 90 degree turn and then rapidly in a perfectly straight line went toward the hill on the left of the house and before it even reached the side, just disappeared.

My son exclaimed: "And what was this ?"

I turned to him and then I saw suddenly Galatea moving from underneath the towels, getting up and walking up the stairs as nothing ever happened. It wasn't even me, but my son who said, "a miracle".

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: