Monday, January 28, 2008

California - Multiple Witnesses To Major UFO Sighting

Posted: January 28, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: From what I have received and also hearing is that a major UFO sighting took place in California on January 26, 2008. People saw the UFO from Orange And LA County, Sky Over Anaheim and witnesses from Brea, California. I was told as you will read in one of the reports below, is that the witness pulled into a shopping center to buy groceries and many people were standing around watching the unusual event unfold.

If anyone else was witness to this unusual event, or has any information as to what it is, please do write to me here at HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org which is to my website.

Orange And LA County, California Falling Object Comes To A Complete Stop - Hovers

Date: January 26, 2008
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Orange and LA County.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2+
Shape of objects: Glowing orbs.

Full Description of event/sighting: My husband and I were driving approximately west bound at about 6:00pm PST. In the sky was a bright, glowing light falling toward earth with a bright tail of light. First thought that it was a falling star, but both of us realized it was huge and too close to the earth for that and said to each other, its going to crash into the earth. Then it stopped falling and appeared to hover, the tail of light extinguished and the main ball of light remained very bright. It faded in and out and then traveled horizontally very quickly. Another glowing light seemed to be circling around it in a wide pattern.

Both very bright lights, brighter than airplane headlights. Farther away from these two was another light, blue, and very small. It seemed to be circling these in a very wide pattern and we thought it to be airplane watching the phenomenon. We didn't pull over and kept driving toward them, but, they got lower to the horizon and we lost sight of them behind trees as the road we were on dipped. When we got back to an unobstructed spot, the lights were gone. The event lasted about 5-10 minutes. Despite the highly visible, quite spectacular and unusual display in the night sky, not one report of it could be found on news stations or in the OC Register. In discussing it's location, we estimate that it was approximately 50 miles away which would make it over LA County even though we were seeing it from Orange County.

Thank you to the witness for this fascinating sighting report.

----------

Sky Over Anaheim, California More Eyewitnesses To California UFO Sighting

Date: January 26, 2008
Time: 6:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Ski over Anaheim, Ca. (I saw it off of 57 FWY & Imperial Hwy).
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Dark unable to see shape.

HBCC UFO Research Note: This is the second report from different eyewitnesses to come in over this UFO event.

To read the other report that came in on this UFO sighting, it can be found here: Orange And LA County, California Falling Object Comes To A Complete Stop - Hover http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3622

Full Description of event/sighting: I was getting ready to enter the 57 Fwy South from Imperial Hwy in Brea, Ca. when I saw what initially appeared to be a falling start. With in second from the first sighting a second flame looking light flew in the same direction of the first. They would stop and a bright light would emerge and than start moving again. Every time they started to move, it looked like a ball/tail of fire. I saw an aircraft that was initially heading North start to circle the area and that is when the objects vanished. I have never seen anything like this. My wife and kids also saw the same objects. I stayed up most of the night thinking of what It was that I saw and so I decided to search the internet. This is how I found your site.

Please provide any information that you may have. I am very interested on what is happening over our skies.

Thank you to the witness for their excellent report.

----------

Brea, California Another Eyewitness To The Strange California UFO Sighting

Date: January 26, 2008
Time: 5:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Brea, CA.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was on my way to the HAT in Brea to pick up some food for my family. I seen these lights in the sky and at first I thought it was a meteoroid rock falling in the sky until they started actually going back and forth. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, then I seen one of the lights disappear and then the other, within a few seconds they both reappeared. I had called my boyfriend at 5:50p.m.and told him what I had seen, he didn't believe it. I really thought I was seeing things and when I pulled into the HAT parking lot I seen all these other cars parked and staring into the sky. The objects seem to keep falling down and I had noticed what seemed to be a plane circling around them. I really don't know what it was but it kind freaked me out.

The other two reports for the same sighting can be found at:

Orange And LA County, California Falling Object Comes To A Complete Stop - Hover
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3622

Sky Over Anaheim, California More Eyewitnesses To California UFO Sighting
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3627

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

----------

Brea, California Another Witness Reports Seeing Falling UFO - Hovering

Date: January 26, 2008
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

I was heading west on Orangethorpe Ave when I looked out my window and noticed a bright light with a tail falling from the sky. Thinking it was a falling star I looked away expecting it to be gone, but to my surprise the glowing light was floating, sitting in one spot. As I continued driving I kept shifting my focus to the object and watched it move very quickly horizontally about 3 to 4 times, each time leaving a tail of bright light behind. Then the light turned off for about 10 to 15 seconds and then turned back on, and started moving back and forth 2 more times. I then lost sight of the object when my view became obstructed for about a minute or so. The date was Saturday the 26 of January at approximately 6:00 p.m. I would say the whole event lasted about 7 minutes, in which I was able to call someone and drive several miles. If there is anything else I can do let me know. Thank you.

The other two reports for the same sighting can be found at:

Orange And LA County, California Falling Object Comes To A Complete Stop - Hover
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3622

Sky Over Anaheim, California More Eyewitnesses To California UFO Sighting
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3627

Brea, California Another Eyewitness To The Strange California UFO Sighting
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3628

Thank you to the witness for relating an amazing sighting, and mulitple eyewitnesses to this UFO event.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: