Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Saint Louis Hills Southwest Saint Louis City Triangular UFO

Posted: January 23, 2008

Date: February 5, 2007 Time: 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Saint Louis Hills/ Southwest Saint Louis City Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Morphological, but Triangular in the end.

Full Description of event/sighting: My friend was driving me home from work. I had got off work at midnight and we had driven around for about a half hour to forty-five minutes, and we where driving down Watson rd, almost ready to turn left onto my street, Hancock, when I noticed a brilliant, multi-colored light on the horizon. I have had encounters with UFOs several times, and so has my friend. We decided we wanted to chase it and see if it was a plane or star. It seemed to accelerate away from us as we chased it through the empty streets of south Saint Louis. I kept telling my friend it was probably a star, until it did something very odd. We where sitting at the intersection of Watson and Chippewa, something in my gut told me this thing was over a local park named Wilmore. As we sat at the red light, this object literally dipped straight down out of the sky under the tree-line. This disturbed us of course, but my friend was very intrigued at this point, so we continued to drive the direction we both were now certain this object was located, now to the southwest of us. I maintained this bright object as we parallel River Des Peres, a major city drainage canal that ends in the Mississippi.

Again as we came closer to this park, I kept telling my friend it was a star,and at that point this went from a sighting, to an encounter. We pulled up along the parks edge, on its eastern side, and this light was no longer a light, but a good sized vehicle that kept changing its shape and lighting arrangement. I was very afraid and begged her to keep driving, but she insisted we wait a little longer. The best way to describe it's movements was a sort of "wobble" to the left and right or it would just hovered over this prominent hill in the park. When it began to "wobble" towards us we became overwhelmed with fear, I began screaming and my friend floored it around the corner of the park and started heading south towards a major street named Gravois. As we sat at the light there at Gravois, she was rationalizing this object, and I turned around and watched a triangular object with a red light in its center and bright lights on its three tips glided over the road and off to the east.

It then came back into my friends sight and we turned left to chase this object again, but it accelerated so fast it shot off across to the east over downtown Saint Louis (or the vicinity) and off east across the river and out of sight. It was truly amazing, but very frightening at the same time. One more event may have occurred during all of this, when we turned around and arrived back to my house, about 15 minutes after the whole event started, it was roughly 2:15 AM and I am certain it did not take us 45 minutes to get back to my house. I cannot say for sure what happened to that half hour of time, it could have easily been unnoticed from the shock, but I cannot ignore its absence nor can my friend.

I have had multiple encounters with things like this in my life, from as far back as four or five years old. I do not want to come off as a "believer" I am skeptical of everything, and very scientifically inclined, but I can assure you from my scientifically inquisitive nature, I have not been able to explain these events in any conventional way, and am fairly convinced something out of the "ordinary," is certainly occurring in the world, and I really would like someone to at least attempt some form of interview with me, and maybe even my friend as well, because a great deal of my experienced seem to be when I am with her, almost as if we are mutual experiencers in this phenomena. Anyways, please have an investigator contact me sometime because I am going to explode if I do not tell this stuff to someone other then my family who laugh at me when I talk about it!

Thank you to the witness for the really interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: