Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tullahoma, Tennessee Orange Stationary UFO Suddenly Moves

Posted: January 26, 2008

Date: March 7, 2007 Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Tullahoma, Tennessee. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: Nothing fantastic, but something. My daughter came home around 9:30 pm and knowing my interest in UFO's, she told me that she was seeing a strange light in the sky. We walked out into my front yard and she pointed out a round, orangish light that was in the sky. At first I just thought it was a tower that I was not aware of, but I just could not think of anything in that area. The more I looked, the more curious I became, so I got into my car and was going to go and prove to myself it was just a light on a tower that we had somehow never seen before. I was driving on back roads which were tree lined, so it was very hard to try and keep track of where I saw the light. After driving for about 10 minutes, I could not find the light anymore so decided to turn around and come home. I turned around and after about a minute, I noticed a round orange light in the sky similar to what my daughter had pointed out to me. I could see it through my windshield. But then I thought it could not have been the same light as I was now going the opposite direction.

As I continued home, watching it, I then felt foolish as I now thought I was looking at Mars, as it was a round orangish light, not moving in the sky. I do not know where the planets are very well in the sky, but I knew this had to be a planet as it was round, seemingly far off and stationary. After watching it for about 3 or 4 minutes, thinking how good I could see "Mars" tonight, it started moving. I then stopped and watched it for another 3 or 4 minutes as it tracked in a straight line, headed over the town of Tullahoma. I thought it must be a plane and that maybe it just looked stationary as it was moving towards me before, but the more I thought about it, the more I knew that wasn't true. When it was stationary, it always remained the same size. It had no blinking lights. It did not do any amazing acrobatics in the sky and it was too far to hear any noise. Again, nothing great, but it was defiantly unusual and thought if anyone else had seen anything that night this may give some insight to where it traveled.

Sorry if it was a waste of your time as I know you get much better reports then this and are a very busy person. My daughter also pays attention more because a few years ago, her mother and she had seen a very strange, stationary, bright white light above some high power lines. They were scared when they came home and when I got there to see for myself, the lights were gone so I have no verification, just what my wife and daughter told me.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: