Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Seen From Carson City, Nevada Neon-Greenish Glowing Round UFO

Posted: January 23, 2008

Date: N/A Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.

Later while living in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, I took a friend down to see the 'ranch' outside of Carson City, which is a brothel. My friend turned out to be a 'shy guy' around all those working gals, and we left the ranch about 2:00 am, with not a hundred yards down the road, there appeared a very bright lit sky to the east, which lit up the entire desert. The slow moving object we saw, for a few seconds was a neon-greenish glowing, round-orb which looked like a moon with distinct craters and rough areas. This 'thing' was about 60 miles to the east, figuring it was over Fallon Nevada area, and it slid across the sky not appearing to crash, but disappeared without any sound of crashing, which we would have heard. The object, by my estimate was as large as a mile across or more, since I am a very good at details, being an artist.this sighting was also in the news the next day, but with no reported contact-crash with earth. The media asked for pictures, but none were revealed.

This very same friend later told me that night, his sighting, years back in the Florida swamps with his dad and him night fishing with his air boat. He and his dad had a glowing, round egg shaped UFO rise from under the boat about 20 feet from them, which sent a light down into the water after it rose from the water. They were in shock from seeing such a terrifying event, that they just went home without a word to each other. My friend said he could see human-like figures in the windows, but not clearly.

My aunt in Pennsylvania also had her husband tell of a coon hunting night of terror when they saw a huge hovering UFO that night, and she said it spooked her husband so badly that he would jump every time the screen door slammed! These are my sworn truths about my experiences and friends who had no reason to lie. I trust them completely.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting reports.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

2 comments:

Dawn said...

4521This morning at 2 am I had experienced a green orb light.... I had done some research which led me to this article... Strange thing it was Approx. 2 am when I seen it, it was 8 feet over me and my home, and I am in N. Las Vegas. I was so scared I opened my door and yelled for my husband by the time he got to the door the light that was moving was gone. I find it odd that someone else has seen the same exact type of green orb.

Dawn said...

This morning at 2 am I had experienced a green orb light.... I had done some research which led me to this article... Strange thing it was Approx. 2 am when I seen it, it was 8 feet over me and my home, and I am in N. Las Vegas. I was so scared I opened my door and yelled for my husband by the time he got to the door the light that was moving was gone. I find it odd that someone else has seen the same exact type of green orb.