Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hot Springs Village Arkansas A Bright Streak Of Fire

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 24, 2007 Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Hot SPrings Village, AR USA, due east of Hwy 7 North.

Approach Direction: West to east and dropping straight down from the sky over a period of approximately 15 minuets. Departure Direction: Dropped from the sky. Witness Direction: Driving east on N. Hwy 7.

Description: Bright streak of fire (orange and red) falling from the sky. I watched it until it fell behind the ridge.

Color/Shape: It was far away. All I could see was the streak of fire not the shape of the object that caused it.

Height & Speed: several miles high and falling fast. It looked to be falling from west to east but the road that I was on was very winding so I am not sure.

TV/Radio/Press: I waited to hear something but did not hear any reports. This kind of bothers me because I can't be the only one who saw this thing.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: