Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nehalem, Oregon A White Cylindrical Shaped Object

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: Around August 2, 2007 Time: Early evening.

Location of Sighting: Field near home. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: White cylinder.

Full Description of event/sighting: I walked my dog down into the field adjacent to our house in this rural area. It is a large field with hills to the east. It was early evening, the sky was still clear blue. I saw a white cylindrical object appear from behind one hill and travel across a space to disappear behind the next hill. It would be fairly low in the sky. I did not hear any sound.

I told myself that it must be a plane, that perhaps I could see wings because I was looking at them straight on. It was moving at the speed that a small plane would, but it looked bigger than a small plane.

Anyway, I kept thinking about it. I am a frequent visitor to your site and when I saw the report from Canoe, BC, I decided to report the sighting since it seemed so similar.

Thanks for the work that you do.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, just caught the last 45 minutes of your radio show. Very interesting.

I am very bad at judging distances, but my son says that the hills at the end of the field are about 1/2 a mile from where I was standing and they are approximately 1000 to 1200 hundred feet high. The object was flying just below and behind the tops of the hills. I think I saw it for about ten seconds?? It was visible as it flew between the hills. The speed seemed like that of a small plane. A long slender purely white thing flying horizontally.

My dog was oblivious, just doing her sniffing the ground thing. I felt puzzled, but kept wanting to make a simple explanation to myself, but it doesn't quite fit anything that I can figure out.

That's about all I know.

Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: