Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finger Lakes Region, New York UFO Sightings And Missing Time

Posted: July 27, 2008

Date: July 27, 2008
Time: 2:45 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Finger lakes region, New York.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Unknown.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, You've heard from me numerous times now and my experiences are still ongoing. This is sort of a 2-part story, so I will begin from the beginning.

I reported to Corina that I had an experience occur in my bedroom about 2 weeks ago. There was a sighting in Oswego, NY on the 7th of July. That town is only about 1 hour to the ENE of where I live. It was 2 nights after that sighting that I awakened to find 3 little balls of light hovering over me. I recall seeing my digital alarm clock and it was only a couple of minutes past 2:00AM. I sat up in bed and the lights only hovered. They were about the size of an American quarter-dollar when held close to the face, but these lights were only 2-3 feet above my bed. I saw them for only a few minutes and then they were gone! It was as if someone had turned off a light switch! They just vanished! Brian, you know that most of my sightings and missing times usually occur with the appearance of white spheres. But lately, the last few occurrences I've had haven't followed the usual patterns that I was once accustomed to. Those little balls of light were no brighter than little night-lights. You know, the ones people use in their homes?!

Well, here's the 2nd part. Last night, while coming home from my friends' home in Lyons, New York, I was traveling on Route 14 South toward Geneva. I was just coming out of the little town of Alloway in a 45 mph zone. As I hit the open road again at 55mph, my car was suddenly filled with a bright, blinding light! At first I thought I might've been having a stroke or something. This was about 2:45AM. The entire drive should've only taken me 30 minutes at best, and considering I was halfway home. I should've reached my house by 3:00AM. Well, I didn't reach my ETA at the expected time. By the time I got home, it was nearly 5:00AM. I was exhausted, extremely thirsty and nauseous and had a splitting headache. I took a couple of Tylenol and went straight to bed without even undressing.

I awakened this morning to my entire body aching, it felt as though someone had beaten my entire body with a lead pipe! My headache still remains with me as I'm writing this. My sleep was filled with strange nightmares, but cannot recall what the details of those nightmares were at this time. Also, I had my cell phone with me at the time. I just had it fully recharged before I even went to my friends' home much earlier in the evening. However, my cell was dead! There was no charge left in the battery whatsoever and I hadn't had an opportunity to use it yet since unplugging it from the charger.

If anyone in the south Wayne or northern Ontario counties of NY saw anything during the wee hours of the 27th of July, I would love to hear from them.

Thank you to the witness for their report.


Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: