Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thornton, Colorado 3 Bright Circular Flame Objects

Posted: July 8, 2008

Date: July 4, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Circular with a "tail" similar to a comet.
Weather Conditions: Clear

Description: We were watching fireworks when we suddenly all 3 saw a bright circular flame high up in the sky to the east. It was flying fairly slowly and not in a straight line. Occasionally, it would extinguish and then re-appear a few seconds later. After flying around for about 3 minutes, it extinguished completely and a few seconds later, 3 of them appeared. I ran inside to grab my camera and by the time I got back out, 2 of them had vanished. I got a video of the last one for about 20 seconds before it went behind a tree and disappeared.

I just noticed there was an almost identical sighting in Michigan on the 4th (listed on this site) as well. If anyone who was there took any pictures or video, I would love to hear from you.

TV/Radio: Not reported.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: