Friday, July 11, 2008

UFO Sightings Altamonte Springs And Sorrento Florida

Posted: July 11, 2008

Date: July 5, 2008
Time: Sorrento 1:45 a.m. Altamonte 10:26 p.m

Number of witnesses: Total of 6.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Not sure but It had stormed really bad earlier in Sorrento. Storming 33 Miles behind Object In Altamonte

Description: The most beautiful blue red pink and pure white light. On 7-5-08 1:45 A.M. my brother called me telling me about it going in a weird northern direction. He alone used Poles and power wires between him and the object to get a good idea what the movements were. The sighting lasted 17
minutes and the way he described it, it was acting erratic, like a kite whipping around in circles and going and stopping. In Altamonte springs Me and my friends were watching the bad storm approaching and the fireworks going off I guess every body was getting rid of there fireworks and I looked at my friend and seen the light like a star just sitting there but moving northward and stopping. no erratic stuff no whipping around just moving up and down just so slightly and stopping.

TV/Radio: The same.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: