Friday, July 11, 2008

Firestone, Colorado A Bright Orange Rectangular Colored UFO

Posted: July 11, 2008

Date: July 7, 2008
Time: 11:03 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1 that separated into 3
Shape of objects: 1 rectangular and 2 orbs.
Weather Conditions: Hazy from rain evaporation, maybe 50 percent cloud coverage.

Description: I was driving north on the I-25 Frontage road between 119 and 66. I looked west towards the mountains and noticed a bright orange rectangular yellow/orange (the color of fire) light out over Longmont, Colorado. I pulled over, got out of my vehicle and watched this object for about 1 minute. It changed shaped by smearing (for lack of better word) down to the left almost like a water fall or molten metal. Two much smaller lights emerged of equal size: one directly above and one directly below. The lights moved around slowly off of center and then they re-emerged as one. The one large light then decreased in size until it vanished completely.

TV/Radio: I called 911 in Firestone and they patched me through to the Longmont police department. I reported what I saw and asked if anyone else had reported something similar. The dispatcher sounded amused. She said there had been no other reports, kind of laughed and said she would pass it along.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: