Sunday, July 13, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO (July 13, 2008)

Posted: July 13, 2008

Release Date: July , 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you. Hope you enjoy.

Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

Stanley Co. Durham, U.K. Cigar UFO

Date: November 5, 1975
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cigar.
Weather Conditions: Dark but clear

Description: I was walking with my friend going towards the swimming baths when I noticed this huge orange cigar shaped object motionless ahead, as we started walking towards it, it started moving very slowly forwards,it then stopped and shot backwards and then again motionless, by this time we were very frightened and tried to hide as it felt as if we were being watched.it continued to make angular sharp turns and then finally started to drift slowly in its original
direction.while it was there I didn't see any cars passing,but when we got to the swimming baths I got some adults to come and look outside, they didn't know what it was but didn't show much interest.

It was very low in the sky and making impossible maneuvers, it glowed a yellow/orange color and felt menacing. Years later I was talking to a builder in my sister-in-laws house and we got onto the subject of UFOs, it turned out that he and a number of people at beamish which is the direction I saw it heading had witnessed it also. He said that it had been reported

TV/Radio: It was reported which I found out much later.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Bellshill North Lanarkshire, Scotland A Circular White Light

Date: December 31, 1979
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular white light.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky and calm.

Description: walking towards house at the top of the street called Huntley Avenue Bellshill when looking east towards sky noticed bright light moving through sky with no tail no sound moving at speed heading towards north

TV/Radio: It was reported on TV 10 o'clock news when the newsreader commented that bright lights had been spotted over the northern hemisphere.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Trans-Canada Highway Near The Border Of Saskatchewan And Manitoba UFO

Date: November 1999.
Time: Between 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Trans-Canada Highway near the border of Saskatchewan and Manitoba (we were in Saskatchewan by then).
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Flat cone dome top, with large middle section. Could not see bottom/base due to fog.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello,

Very recently a friend told me that two of his friends experienced a UFO flying closely over them while sitting by a field and that he believes them. After some reassuring, it led me to tell him my own story and ever since, I've been looking for reports and stories by other people that I can relate to.

In 1999, my family moved from Regina, Saskatchewan to Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) to be closer to relatives. It took us over a year to fully settle in Winnipeg and we would have to take very short trips between the two cities often throughout that first year to bring back more belongings or deal with some unfinished business and property transfers. That summer I had just turned 16 years old and I was particularly observant of the experience of being on any road, even while I wasn't driving. I was not a confident driver and was paranoid of having accidents.

In early November of that year (I think it was before/around remembrance day), my brother and I had a long weekend off from school and we wanted to join our father on his next quick trip back to Regina to do some business. He would only be there overnight and half of the next day, but we wanted to visit our old school friends.

That night on the highway, there was a heavy storm. We left later than planned, and it quickly became dark just after 4pm or 5pm. I remember feeling quite nervous because visibility was very poor. We could only see a few meters in front of us and the anxiety made me keep focus on the road - to be a second pair of eyes on our surroundings - while making noise or engaging in light conversations with both my brother and father in the hopes of keeping my fathers mind awake and alert (usually I like to just sleep through the 6-7 hour drive). There was no radio and we did not have tapes to play, nor a CD player to help with that.

After a long drive in the dark rain for a couple of hours, we entered a thick fog. It made the space around us seem a little brighter but in fact it didn't help our visibility because we could still only see a few meters of the road that was directly in front of us. However, the rain wasn't as heavy.

After 20-30 minutes in the fog, we saw that we were driving towards a section that was lit up. The light was coming from what we thought was the top of a grain elevator. We've made the trip between Regina and Winnipeg many times during our lives and know that grain elevators would be the only thing that would stand as tall. But I also thought, right away, that it was unusual for a farm building to be that close to the highway. I remember pondering the very thought in the situation, comparing past trips and recalling only to have ever seen a backlit highway billboard to have a light shining as close to the road.

We could see that the area ahead was brightly lit - as bright as it would look as if it had been day. I remember feeling some relief, though, and feeling thankful that a farmer was considerate enough to erect a building with a bright light shining on the road for travelers in the dark.

Just before we pierced through the fog to pass by the structure, the rain had completely stopped and we found ourselves in what I assumed to be the middle of the storm. Fog still surrounded us, but the light was bright enough that I could see through parts of it. My eyes scanned upwards towards the light where it was clearest and I saw that the top was a flat cone shape dome/roof. I thought that maybe I was wrong about the grain elevator because it looked more like a silo. However, just below the light was a second level of the structure that was a larger sort of base continuing to grow out like a wide-based cone. I could not see any lines, nor see through some patches of the fog to discern what the entire shape of the base was but it's presence was large - it took up as much ground space as a tall building would (that's the best I can describe it). I did not see any other lines, seams, addresses or words on its surface and there was no other colour but silver. It looked newly built out of metal.

I observed all of that within 5-10 seconds only. My eyes quickly moved to the closest light, facing towards the road. There were at least 2 other lights that I could see through the fog. They were rectangles- not too square, but not long like a fluorescent bulb either. It was so bright that eventually I felt blinded by it and saw only white. At that point, I considered that it was a new kind of agricultural architecture. I even considered that it was a set for a movie, and that some production company was shooting a film and had their brightest lights out.

As the car moved further away, the fog began to cover the light and gradually the rain pounded the road and we were back to driving in a dark storm.

No one in our car had said a word while driving through the middle of the fog. It felt as though we were in a trance for what seemed to be 10-15 minutes back into the storm. Finally my father said out loud, "What was that?!" and we all agreed that it was a strange sighting. Still, no one mentioned that it could possibly have been a UFO until the next day when my father hesitantly voiced the idea on our drive back. It was a clear sunny day with an entirely blue sky. All three of us watched the side of the road hoping to find a structure at the same location the night before to confirm that it was just a regular building, but we only saw farm fields and groups of structures in the distance.

It was only when we arrived home that we agreed that we may have seen a UFO up-close. But we've never talked about it with each other any further. Very rarely over the years we've had to ask one another about the incident to confirm that it wasn't our individual imaginations at work that night. But still to this day, we've kept it to ourselves because we don't think anyone else would believe us.

One car passed us in the opposite direction just after we drove through the fog, and there was one car at varying distances before and behind us during most of the drive. I've always wondered if they've reported anything. I feel very hesitant and awkward to talk about it, and to admit what I saw, but I'm writing this now for the record because I'm not sure I will talk about it again. If there are people who saw the same thing that night at least they can know that there are three people who saw it too.

Thank you to the witness for the amazing sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Sasquatch And Alien Encounter Port Renfrew Vancouver Island, British Columbia (Audio Report)

Date: Summer 2004
Time: Midday.

Location of Sighting: Port Renfrew Vancouver Island
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sasquatch.

HBCC UFO Research Note: I have re-posted the report below as I did a telephone interview with a nice lady today and have provided you all with a 37 minute interview.

Clip #1 - Marie talks about her encounter with the British Columbia Sasquatch and also relates her and her husband's experience with what can only be an alien being. Marie woke up in the wee hours of the morning, noticed a brilliant blue light coming from outside her trailer and a being inside levitating her towards the ceiling of the trailer. The interview is very interesting to hear.

To listen to the interview: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4638

Audio Copyright 2008 to HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

West Swan, Western Australia A Humanoid Shaped Being

Date: July 2007 (?)
Time: Evening.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Humanoid shape.
Weather Conditions: It was inside the house so unsure what weather was like outside.

Description: I woke up in the middle of the night and looked across into our living room and saw a very tall and very thin humanoid type being with very long arms and legs but no distinguishable features looking at a statue that we have. This being was made up totally of light yet it had form that I could distinguish. It was an intense bright light although it did not hurt my eyes and did not radiate and brighten the room. I would say it would have been at least 7 foot tall. It did not look at me but was looking at this statue. For some reason, my husband walked around the corner (as I was sleeping with my young child) as he had got up and was coming towards me.

He must have missed it by a split second and did not see anything. I initially thought it was my husband's spirit as it was a being of a light and not a typical alien sighting that I have ever heard of. I do not believe it was my husband's spirit or a ghost as even though it was made of light, it appeared solid as I could not see through it. The strange thing is I am an extremely frightened person and this did not frighten me at all. I have since seen strange lights in our area within the last year but cannot be sure if they are in fact unidentified or not. But I do know what I saw and I cannot explain this. I would love to hear if anyone else has ever seen anything like this also as there is virtually nothing on the internet about this.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Girrawheen/Marangaroo Perth Western, Australia A Saucer Shaped UFO

Date: December 15 - 16th, 2007
Time: Approx: 11:57 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 +
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Saucer Shape.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy, windy.

Description: I was driving east along Marangaroo Drive in Girrawheen with my 15 year old daughter in the passenger seat of my car on the night of the sighting. One boy on a bike darted in front of my car, just before the Girrawheen shops on that same road, and rode as fast as he could in a north west direction. I swore as I had to brake to allow him to get across the road. Another boy followed and only stopped to wait for my car. He followed his friend as fast as he could, crossing just behind my car. I commented to my daughter at the time that they looked like they were trying to get away after committing a crime or getting caught doing something wrong.

As I drove, what I thought was a plane came into view and I said to my daughter, "Is that a plane. Oh my God, that plane's going to crash." It seemed to be just above houses ahead of us heading east. After driving further and becoming closer to 'the plane' we noticed it hover then completely change direction towards us (west). My daughter starting crying and repeating, 'That's not a plane. That's not a plane" when she undid her seatbelt and slid into the area of
the car under the glove box crying and screaming.

The object was to the right of us, above some houses and seemed to be the size of the foundation of a small house. At that point it became very clear that the object was not a plane. It was a saucer shape with white lights around the underside (in a circle) on the outer part of the bottom of the saucer. These lights flashed around and changed to blue and red but were predominately white. The middle of the underside of the object just seemed blank - black. The object then hovered for some time and changed direction again heading east. There was a car driving in the right hand lane next to us and as the object was almost directly above us but to our right I looked over at the driver who mouthed "Oh My God", while looking up at the object, as I did so. I was feeling total fear at this point although I don't know if it's because of pre-conceived ideas and ideas presented in the media/movies about UFO's. At some point my daughter fumbled for her phone and went to video the sighting. I yelled at her to put it away in case 'they' saw us. They being whatever was in the object. I don't know why I said this but thought if they did see us something bad would happen.

I put my foot down and sped to my house at the time with the object now behind me, not far from the sighting (within a kilometer or 2). We bolted into the house, closed all blinds and turned off all lights and huddled in my study where I phoned the police and the Perth Observatory. The police assured me that no-one had called in with sightings and referred me to the Perth Observatory. The guy at the observatory laughed at me and implied that I was drunk or on
drugs. I was neither and further, do not touch drugs and rarely drink alcohol. I assured him that on this night, over a period of approximately 5 hours, I had consumed 1 Vodka cruiser over the course of the night as I would be driving - but I never drink to excess anyway. The next day I also rung the national UFO hotline number and left a message and my number but the call was not returned.

As there were quite a few cars on the road that night I expected that the sighting would be all over the news the next day. I listened to the radio and watched the news but there was no mention of any sighting. I also googled UFO sightings on that day in Perth. I rang the friends where we had spent the evening having dinner and they presented many different options including meteorites as there had been a meteorite shower that night and the police helicopter. It
was neither and was very definitely a saucer shaped object as described.

The picture of the object is so vivid in my mind and both my daughter and myself now watch the sky whenever we drive anywhere now. After relaying the events of this night to a few select people and seeing their reactions (as if we were crazy or saw something ordinary that we thought was a UFO) we have told no-one else.

TV/Radio: Not that I am aware of.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Brighton Sussex England U.K. UFO

Date: June 8, 2008
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Unknown.
Weather Conditions: Clear, Bright.

Description: We were sitting in a pub garden when my friend pointed at a shape in the sky towards the south. At first I didn't notice anything very unusual, but after a few seconds I could make out what appeared to be 2 shapes traveling in a straight line across the horizon from east to west, I say 2 shapes but that is really a guess, as it looked like just a round shape with a blob on either side, and the blobs were shrinking and growing as well as moving around the circle in a clockwise motion. Imagine a sphere with 2 smaller globes attached, and the sphere is spinning so the globes are going around it. It was quite far away and hard to make out, this is the best description I can give. It definitely appeared to be like nothing I have seen before in the skies.

TV/Radio: None.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Station Road, North Chingford, London, England A Dark Elongated UFO

Date: July 2, 2008
Time: 12:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Elongated.
Weather Conditions: Mid-level clouds.

Description: Was standing at the bus stop opposite the Co-op shop and spotted a dark object high in the sky. It was too far away to see any distinguishing features but could see that it was rotating. It was not moving in any direction. It was there for about 30 minutes and then just suddenly disappeared. Not sure what it was, but it was no aircraft I've ever seen before.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Lanarkshire, Scotland UFO Moved In Circles

Date: July 3, 2008
Time: 1:36 p.m.

Fields to the south of the Larkhall area (sighted from Wishaw looking over the Clyde Valley), Lanarkshire, Scotland, U.K.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1 - formation of a few flying together.
Shape of objects: Too far away to tell.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy/overcast.

Description: Sitting at my computer (next to my window) and something moving caught my eye a good distance away, say 2-3 miles. It would be visible one minute, then not the next, probably due to distance, cloud, light. Moving back and forth in a circle. It done this for a few minutes and then I couldn't see it any more. It did occur to me that it may be racing pigeons having been released, as my grandfather used to keep them and the movements where very similar, where they take to the sky and circle for a bit to get their bearings, though whatever it was moved in circles very fast.

Just thought it would be worthwhile reporting it anyway, as due to the distance and speed, racing pigeons, although a good candidate, may not be accurate and I cant think of anything else mechanical that moves and turns that fast. I can see a plane heading in the exact location of the sighting now, private plane. the time is 2.01pm.(same day) please don't print my name/email, but contact me if you want.

TV/Radio: Not.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Tipton, Indiana A Large Orange Light


Date: July 4, 2008
Time: Evening.

This past 4th of July my family and I were watching the Tipton, IN fireworks from our front yard, which is about 15 miles south east. Some people across the field were lighting off some nice ones too. We saw many go up and explode, but one large orange ball of light stayed in the air. We thought is was a helicopter watching the fire works. About one hour later we came back out to the front to see what was being fired off and then we saw the light moving horizontally, still thought is was a helicopter, but it was not blinking and was just too big to be one, but what do I know. We left the front again and came back about 10 minutes later to shut the barn doors and saw it was still in the sky. All of a sudden it started to vibrate and turned into a tiny red light and was gone within less than a second. My husband, daughter and I all looked at each other with the look of "holy crap"! What the ---- was that?!

The weird thing was that about 20 years ago when I lived in Michigan as a kid, my brother came screaming in the house about a craft with orange lights and pipes underneath, that he saw hovering above the streetlight at the end of the driveway. I remember the air smelling like a chemical gas like smell. 3 adults and 1 child (me) all jumped in my brothers supped up Firebird and followed this big orange light (going about 100 mph down the back roads) for several miles until we couldn't catch up and go any further. It was very low, just above the telephone wires. For that one, my mother called the state police and there were many other reports of the orange light. The next day it was in the paper as a downed weather balloon. There is no way a weather balloon can do what we saw the orange light doing.

The 4th of July one looked exactly like it! Someone else in this area had to have seen it, it was quite large. I was thinking about reporting it to the police, but I don't have much respect for the law enforcement in my area, they act like Barney in Mayberry.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Stavely Road, Ingrow, Keighley, England A Orange/Yellow Colored Object

Date: July 4, 2008
Time: 10:35 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Not sure roundish.
Weather Conditions: quite clear, some cloud.

Description: I was looking out of the window and a shape of light (orange/yellow) just appeared in the sky. It seemed to get larger and looked to be coming towards me. We went to get the phone to take a picture but as we looked back it had totally disappeared. My boyfriend's version of what he saw is slightly different to mine. However, he has better eyesight than me. He didn't think it was moving towards us but that it was just hovering in the sky. There was no sound coming from it.

We only looked away for a couple of seconds as the phone was right next to us on the fireplace not too far from the window. We didn't see it again. Can't seem to think of any reasonable explanation for what we saw. Would be happy to hear of one though!

TV/Radio: Not reported.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Greenwood Acres Campground, Jackson, MI Glowing Round Light

Date: July 4, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:00 or 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 10 near us - many more in the campground.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round glowing orangey red light.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: Very dark night at a campground. A round orange/red light moving east to west. The light could have been made up of 5 separate lights. The object was not very high when it came over the tree line. As it moved west, it gained altitude.

The strangest thing we all noticed was that there wasn't a sound. Very bright and not a bit of noise.

There were other campers in the campground standing in the road and talking about it for a while after it disappeared.

TV/Radio: Not that I know of.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Oswego, New York Oval/Disc Shaped UFO

Date: July 5, 2008
Time: 11:00 - 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval, disc shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear Sky.

Description: On July, 5th 2008 my two daughters, three friends, and myself were sitting in our front yard in Oswego N.Y. under a crystal clear sky. At approx. 11:15-11:30 pm while pointing out stars to the kids, ex. (big dipper, little dipper) we observed a very large object that seemed to appear directly overhead coming out of nowhere. The object was approx 300 ft. above us making no sound at all. The object was glowing red with many lights, my daughters said they thought it was a large spinning disc shape. I was not sure what I was observing. In an instant the object took off out towards the lake at an extremely high rate of speed that which is uncommon of any plane or aircraft in nature. The object did not disappear out of site, but appeared to vanish in mid air such as it appeared. Once again for a craft of this size (bigger than any plane I have ever seen) this produced NO sound what so ever. My oldest daughter is 13 years old. My self or her and her friends could not explain what we had just seen.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England Disc/Ball Shaped Object

Date: July 5, 2008
Time: 11:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: one
Number of objects: one
Shape of objects: Disc/ball shaped.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy but fine.

Description: I was in my bedroom watching TV with the lights off and I saw out of my window this massive bright ball shaped object gliding right past my house. The object was huge and was the same level of height from the ground as my house roof. It came right past my house gliding and slowing down as it got closer, I had a great view of it. It lasted a few minutes or so and then made a perfect left hand turn and headed across the valley and out into the distance. It seemed very controlled and was moving in a straight line not making a sound. It was incredible!

TV/Radio: Non I'm afraid.

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hello thanks for returning the E-mail.

What I saw looked nothing like those weather balloons. What I saw was very controlled and looked a lot different from that. Plus it came down low and slowed down and then made a perfect left hand turn then across the valley then eventually up into the sky. Moving perfectly. I know what I saw and it wasn't one of those.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Three Lakes, Wisconsin A Huge Orange Object

Date: July 6, 2008
Time: 12:10 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circle.
Weather Conditions: Clear Skies, Night.

Description: Three of us (all men), were sitting around a camp fire at the edge of Big Fork Lake in Three Lakes Wisconsin. All of the sudden, from the right edge of the tree-line from our shore, a huge orange circle emerged moving fairly quickly in a northern direction. It was estimated to be 1 to 2 miles in front of us, moving horizontally, about 3,000 to 5,000 feet high. Having watched the night skies in the area for 30+ years, we have never seen anything like this. It was huge, to the point that we thought it was a meteor about to hit the ground. I literally stood up thinking there was going to be immanent impact. But after 5 seconds or so, it disappeared. The two guys I was with said they saw it as green towards the end.

For the record, I am a huge skeptic. I don't know what it was that we saw and did a quick Google search to see if anyone else saw what we did. As it turns out, other people on the site saw the same thing.

TV/Radio: Not as far as we know.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Barrie, Ontario Two Unknown White High Flying Objects

Date: July 6, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Star-like, Very high in the sky.

Full Description of event/sighting: My friend and I were laying on her front lawn looking at the stars when we noticed what looked to be a very fast moving star-like object. It was not as fast as a shooting star, and it wasn't slow enough to be a satellite. It was too high in the sky to be any sort of aircraft, and it was a solid white colour. We lost track of this object, but saw another one with the same appearance but going in the opposite direction. This object was going south for a while and then all of the sudden turned very sharply and started heading northeast.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Seascale, Cumbria U.K. Bright Orange Object

Date: July 8, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Strength and size of a large planet.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky, some light wispy high cloud.

Description: In very dark sky, I noticed what looked like a bright star, but what attracted my attention was that it was a bright orange in color. It was located approx: at an elevation of about 70 degrees above the horizon looking east from my position in Seascale and at about cloud level. As I watched, after about two minutes the orange glow disappeared in a manner which could have been slowly turning off a gas flame, and I did not see it reappear again but went back in doors after two or three minutes. Could it have been a hot air balloon?

TV/Radio: Not applicable.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Toronto, Ontario A Blurry Light

Date: July 8, 2008
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Non-shape - a blurry shape of light in the sky.
Weather Conditions: Partly cloudy.

Description: I was driving in Toronto and saw a bright light (in a blurry shape) in the west sky. It lasted for a couple of minutes then disappeared. The light was a cloudy white with a green hue.

TV/Radio: No TV/radio reports.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Penticton, British Columbia Three Oval UFOs

Date: July 11, 2008
Time: 10:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Penticton, BC.
Number of witnesses: 1-3
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: I have lived in the Okanagan Valley, more or less the better part of my life and have enjoyed star watching for many hours in the summer nights as a child with my grandmother and with my friends. I am familiar with comets, shooting stars, satellites, northern lights, planes etc. I have never before seen anything like I saw this night. It was almost eleven o'clock on a clear summer night. I had just sat down on my back patio when I looked up over the roof of my house into the night sky. Immediately I saw an object, which at first glance I thought was a shooting star. However it was moving too slowly and it was not bright enough and did not fade. It moved in a continuous motion coming closer and higher in the sky traveling north over my house. As I watched the object passed in the sky it moved into the darker part of the sky more directly above my house and out of the city lights. It was then I could clearly make out the shape of three oval objects.

They did not seem to have lights, per say, but were rather reflective in nature. These three objects were traveling in a diagonal formation and passed over my house from south to north at a consistent and fast rate of speed. I am guessing twice the speed of a jet plane. They continued north until out of sight. The sighting may have lasted about 20 seconds in total. I continued to watch the sky for approximately another one or so. Within 25 minutes of the first sighting, I noticed what appear to be a typical satellite in size and movement, however this light was passing from north to south at a much quicker speed than a normal satellite. Because of it's unusually fast speed and what I had just previously witnessed, I continued to watch the small light. I followed it until it was in the southern part of the sky. All of a sudden the light paused, stopping momentarily, and then changed direction shooting off to the east and immediately out of
sight.

Although my husband and son were watching with me at this time, they did not gain sight of the small light in time. What followed, they did see. We continued to watch the sky and out of the south east sky came a bright flash of light - just light someone had taken a picture with a camera flash. My husband saw it too. Three more similar flashes of light followed over about the next twenty minutes. My husband and son saw the next one. I continued to watch and saw another two. I noted the exact locations of the flashes. None were from the same spot. The four flashes, if connected, would have formed a rough diamond shape. Finally, at about midnight and we were starting to head in for the night when out of the corner of my eye I again spotted three oval shapes low in the eastern sky. They were again traveling from south to north, maybe a bit quicker, but this time they were in a triangle formation.

I tried to point them out to my husband but the street and city lights impaired the sighting and before we could gain a clear sighting, they were gone. I find it fascinating that the night unfolded as it did and wonder if anyone else saw the same types of things. Given the amount of activity in this relatively short period of time someone else must have seen something. I would be very interested to learn more.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Melbourne, Australia Two Unknown UFOs

Date: July 12, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Very few clouds and fine clear night.


Description: Two objects to the west, one above the other over Port Phillip Bay and visible over house roofs. Objects were stationery and much brighter than the surrounding stars, but were just quite different to everything else around them. Colour was pale yellow/orange. They stayed an even distance apart. I went inside to check a star chart, looked out the window to see that they were still there and they were. When I returned to the back garden about 30 seconds later they were gone. I stood there thinking..what was that I saw.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Saanich, British Columbia A Burnt Orange Spherical Object

Date: July 12, 2008
Time: 2:43 a.m.

Location of Sighting: See notes.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Spherical.

Full Description of event/sighting: The object was sighted in the east-north-east sky (approx 60 degrees as indicated using a Silva compass and subtracting 23 degrees to compensate for magnetic declination) from the above noted location. The inclination angle was measured at +/- 16 degrees using a Suunto hand-held clinometer. These measurements were taken on July 13 2008.

The object appeared to be spherical in form, but without well defined margins. It was a "burnt orange" colour. From my vantage point, the object appeared to be about 10 times the size (apparent) of Venus. The intensity of the emitted light could be likened to a 100 watt porch light as viewed from a block away, or slightly brighter than last night's moon.

The object was viewed for less than 10 seconds as it flitted with great speed in the area of the sky described. The event ended with the object departing in a westerly direction extremely fast.

The object appeared to be over the area of Haro Strait where it converges with Georgia Strait... approximately mid-way between Sidney BC and Bellingham WA.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Caledon, Ontario A White Luminous Sphere (UFO)

Date: July 12, 2008
Time: 3:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Caledon direction.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: White Luminous sphere (quite large).

Full Description of event/sighting: I was watching the thunderstorm and looking out towards Caledon/Inglewood direction which is westerly from Bolton.

Suddenly, something very huge and white luminous in color just blipped on up in the sky about 30 degrees upward from my position (back porch facing north)and started a nice smooth travel across the sky heading in a northern direction. It was moving downward at about a 15 degree angle as it traveled northward. It went below tree line/horizon. Duration was about 20 seconds or more. It was big enough to be convincing. With an outstretched arm, my arm being 3 feet. Thumb to eye, the object was about the 1/2 size of my thumb. I'd say it was over by Hwy 10 and Olde Baseline Rd. area. 16 km away or so. Calculated roughly to almost 2km wide object (?). Probably alot smaller.

I was the guy who saw a boomerang craft over Bolton in last year's summer while stargazing in July (2007). Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for a interesting sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Mounts Bay, Penzance, Cornwall U.K. A Ball Of Colored Light

Date: July 12, 2008
Time: 10:49 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Ball of colored light.
Weather Conditions: Clear still night, no cloud.

Description: Noticed a bright point of light through the window above roof level. Went outside and noticed there were two lights. Both where white with a red centre, moving slowly across the bay about two miles from my house, with no sound at all. Both lights then came towards each other until they were both at the same height, then stopped still at the exact same height in the sky for 2-3 min. Both lights then moved off towards Marazion whilst rising in altitude, both lights faded in brightness and vanished as though fading out.

We have a heliport but it does not operate at this time and the silence of the lights means it was not an aircraft. This time of night is quiet and so means you could hear an aircraft engine for miles.

TV/Radio: Nothing at present.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Bristol, U.K. Globe Or Orb Shaped UFO

Date: July 12, 2008
Time: Between 10:40 and 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Globe or orb shaped
Weather Conditions: few clouds and breezy

Description: Golden orb slowing moving right, then the loud sound of an aircraft looking like a small plane, though second witness believes it was a helicopter. Plane/helicopter shot across the sky from left to right, it had a bright blue light, second witness believes it was green however. It made a thunder like sound and moved extremely fast across the sky passing the golden orb. Orb then moves left at a similar speed, drifts for a few seconds before flickering and becoming smaller, then disappearing all together.

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Leicester, England U.K. Triangular Shaped UFO

Date: July 12, 2008
Time: 9:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: Approx: 9
Shape of objects: Triangular (ish)
Weather Conditions: Mostly clear with scattered clouds, no breeze.

Description: I was walking back from the shop about 9:50pm when I glanced up and saw at first what I thought was a flock of birds. I took another few looks and noticed an orange light on at least two of them. They made no sound whatsoever and were moving quite fast. I raced home and called my wife to see them too and she is still somewhat freaked out at what she saw as has always been a realist and found an explanation for things. They were heading towards Leicester City Centre so surely someone else must have seen them? We live 15 miles from East Midlands airport and are used to planes, these were
not engine craft, they seemed to glide. Did anyone else notice these "crafts" as well?

TV/Radio: N/A.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Northenden Manchester M22 England 10 Circular Objects

Date: July 12, 2008
Time: 10:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 10
Shape of objects: Circular
Weather Conditions: Clear with scattered clouds.Nil wind.

Description: Just pulled up in my car at home when my neighbor called me over. We stood and looked in complete amazement. The objects were traveling from the West-North-West,heading towards East-South-East. The ten objects were traveling in a straight line occasionally crossing over or veering to one side. These objects were very bright and circular in shape, traveling at high speed under the cloud base no noise very quiet. We all saw this and it was as clear as a bell.There was no signs of flashing or other lighting associated with aircraft.

TV/Radio: We have not yet reported the sighting to the local papers as it is Sunday today. We do have some of the sighting on video.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

------------

Corona, California Round Light

Date: July 12, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round Light.
Weather Conditions: Mostly Clear.

Description: I live in Eagle Geln and taking my puppy out when I saw a bright white light so white it looked blue moving erratically and then disappearing. Would then reappear it also looks like it would land and turn off it lights. Sometime the light would turn red. It was not an aircraft or helicopter as nothing could move that way. I viewed this for about 5 minutes and called my husband and mother. I thought it had disappeared for good but it reappeared about 10 minutes later. I found my RCA small wonder camera and begin to film but it was about 3 or 4 miles away and the camera is kind of cheap and it looked further away than what was filmed.

It was over the Cleveland National Forest. When my mom arrived it has disappeared but then we say a very bright white light we thought perhaps a car light but the light traveled low on the hill going east and there is no road there. I called 911 to report around 10:45 PM and they asked if something had crashed and I said no it was an aircraft not from here. It looked like they sent out fire department or a car went to look behind The Retreat in the Cleveland National Forest the object would disappear or turn lights off. I have video and will try to post shortly as my computer is downloading it very slowly. I will also report to UFO hotline 206-722-3000. I have heard there have been recent reports in the Corona area in the paper, etc. If you also saw this please post.

TV/Radio: I will report to Press Enterprise and ABC today.

UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: