Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oswego, New York Oval/Disc Shaped UFO

Posted: July 13, 2008

Date: July 5, 2008
Time: 11:00 - 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval, disc shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear Sky.

Description: On July, 5th 2008 my two daughters, three friends, and myself were sitting in our front yard in Oswego N.Y. under a crystal clear sky. At approx. 11:15-11:30 pm while pointing out stars to the kids, ex. (big dipper, little dipper) we observed a very large object that seemed to appear directly overhead coming out of nowhere. The object was approx 300 ft. above us making no sound at all. The object was glowing red with many lights, my daughters said they thought it was a large spinning disc shape. I was not sure what I was observing. In an instant the object took off out towards the lake at an extremely high rate of speed that which is uncommon of any plane or aircraft in nature. The object did not disappear out of site, but appeared to vanish in mid air such as it appeared. Once again for a craft of this size (bigger than any plane I have ever seen) this produced NO sound what so ever. My oldest daughter is 13 years old. My self or her and her friends could not explain what we had just seen.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: