Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blue And Green Ball Of Light Over Six Mile Run Pennsylvania



Date: January 18, 2010
Time: Evening.

Mr. Vike, My fiancé and I were walking Monday evening and saw the ball of light that you described. My fiancé saw it a few seconds before I did and he said he saw blue and green colors before it turned a yellow color. I saw the yellow ball of light before it disappeared. We couldn't believe our eyes and I wondered if anyone else saw it. When I got to work I told a friend and she looked on the internet and found your article.

We live in Six Mile Run, PA. It's about 10 miles from the town of Saxton and approximately 15 miles from Breezewood. According to the Baltimore Sun, there were several sightings in Maryland. It's amazing to think we were in the right place at the right time to see a rare occurrence such as this.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: