Saturday, January 9, 2010

Two Points Of Light Over Burbank California USA



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: 12:05 - 12:10 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Burbank California.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Points of light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My wife and I went out to ring in the New Year and my wife said "look how bright those two stars are". I thought they were planets since they were changing color, blue to red. Then they started moving slowly. One disappeared and the other one started moving in a line, then stopped and hovered in place again.

It then changed color some more and kind of burnt out or just disappeared like the first one. We were looking south from Burbank, CA. The objects seemed to be higher than a plane would fly, much higher than a helicopter. The distance unknown, but appeared far away. I say someone was checking in on our New Years. For my wife and I, it was our first (as far as we know) odd sighting. Happy New Year!

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: