Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bright Orange Glowing Light Drops Material From It Over Near Mission Bay San Diego California


Date: January 6, 2010
Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

At about 1:00am on January 6, 2010 I noticed a strange bright orange glowing light to the west as I was pulling up to my house near Mission Bay San Diego, CA. It was moving south, southeast through and past Orion in not a straight line. It stopped hovered awhile, then started moving to the north. It wasn't a point of light, more of a large bright glow, but made no sound. At this point I sprinted inside to awake a family member.

We rushed outside and it was still there moving north. It suddenly discharged a glowing orange substance with a trail of sparks toward the ground. It did this three times changed brightness then vanished. I'm positive it wasn't a helicopter or an airplane. I've reported this to some UFO reporting lines and would like to know if anyone else saw this and what it could be.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: