Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bright Light With Red Outlining The UFO Over Kendall Florida



Date: January 1, 2010
Time: After midnight.

Hey Vike, My name is (name removed) and I honestly think I saw a UFO! Me and my boyfriend were outside on New Years a little while after midnight and we saw a really bright light with red around it. We kept on staring at it and it kept on getting farther to the point where it looked like a star and then it quickly swerved right and disappeared. I also read that the most recent UFO sighting was that same night but it was three red lights. I am being 100% percent honest here. Let me know what you think. Sincerely.

Additional Information:

Well I saw this object in Kendall, Florida in the United States. But unfortunately I could take a picture because all I had was my phone. But I am in shock, because I was researching it and there was other sightings that night and they also have pictures and videos and that's exactly what I saw.

Sent from my iPhone.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: