Monday, January 4, 2010

Orange Ball Of Fire Over San Bernardino California


Date: January 1, 2010
Time: Approx: Midnight.

On 1-1-10 at about 11:00pm -12:00am me and my friends saw a UFO in San Bernardino California. It looked like a orange ball of fire coming over my baldy headed toward the direction of March Air Force Base. It was cursing no faster then a helicopter, then stopped for about 2 minutes from the time we saw it, it then let out some green and purple sparks then hovered for about 3 minutes. It then started flickering out, then took off a decent speed and about 5 helicopters came from all around and tried to follow it. I want to know if anybody else reported seeing this object.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Vike,

See anything that looks familiar? I made these illustrations of the Orange Fire Ball I have been watching over San Bernardino for the past 3 years. I have seen it a good 40 times. Usually around 10-11pm. I have seen it twice this week. Last night it made it over to the edge of Riverside where I was posted for a night shift. It came within a block from me, and just before sputtering out it dropped an on slot of 20 orange flairs onto a house in a small orange grove at the base of Spring Mountain in Riverside. I was pretty freaked out. I thought the house was going to light on fire. I had me the people that live there before. It was so odd watching it unload all those burning flairs onto the house. It was like watching a movie. I have seen these things up very close before. They seem to just be a burning mass. It's amazing with all the people in this area, planes going everywhere and 3 police helicopters flying around, nobody seems to notice it. You are the first person I have seen that has also witnessed this. It fly's at helicopter height and speed around the base of the San Bernardino mountains. One day it flew right over me (illustration below). After seeing the flairs it dropped last night I think it might be responsible for a lot of these fires in Crest Line and Big Bear.

J.McAllister

Illustration 1
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g452/lithium68681/Temporary%20Uploads/night-skycopy.jpg

Illustration 2
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g452/lithium68681/Temporary%20Uploads/SBUFO.jpg

Anonymous said...

I live in the East County of San Diego. I saw the most amazing thing. Last night (this morning) 09-03-2013.
It was about 1:15 AM.
It was an a round ball of flames shooting very fast through the sky!
Not very high up either.
It lasted maybe two seconds.
a ball with blazing fire tails streaming.
I have NEVER seen or heard of anything like it.
N E 1 else see this?
Wendy,
Dehesa Valley Ca.