Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Huge Ball Of Bright White Light Descended From The Sky In Newark Delaware


Date: January 18, 2010
Time: 5:37 p.m.

My husband, myself and Grandson also saw exactly what you indicated last night at 5:37pm. I live in Newark, Delaware and was on Rt. 4 driving home (right next to the new Barclays Credit Card Center) and out of no where this huge ball of bright white light descended from the sky very quickly and fell south west down. When I pulled up to my sister’s house (2 minutes later) we told her what happened and looked outside and could see a smoke trail where this thing traveled.

I’ve been all over the internet last night, looking for anyone else who witnessed this and this morning I found you. I know others have had to see it and I’d sure like to know what we saw!

Anymore news please let me know.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments: