Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bright Stationary Golden Orange UFO Over West San Jose California


Date: January 6, 2010
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Did anyone report seeing a very bright stationary golden orange light in West San Jose CA tonight?

This thing was dimensional, it had depth to it and appeared to be backlit, but there was definitely no light source shining up at it from behind.

It caught my eye as my husband and I were driving home after exiting Hwy 280 at Bird Avenue and heading toward Willow Glen. I assumed it was a plane in a holding pattern at first, but quickly realized that it couldn't be because it appeared to be square shaped. So we made a u-turn and stopped the car to stare at it, and when we were closer to it, it seemed to have a more of a pointed star-like outline to it (although not in a perfectly symmetrical way).

Eventually it began blinking out and then rapidly moving upward on a diagonal.

It was very unique looking and distinctly bright and golden-orange in color.

If it had stayed low I would have written it off as some strange promotional light projection by a tech company in the valley, but the fact that it blinked and began moving so far away so rapidly eliminated that possibility.

I called 211 (our non-emergency community hotline) the lines were so backed up it went to voicemail, and I didn't leave a message. I was more interested in knowing if anyone else had reported the strange light in sky tonight.

As soon as I arrived home I googled "San Jose UFO sighting" but didn't see any postings from tonight. Then I found a posting on your sight from someone in San Jose a few days back.

So I am curious if anyone reported this sighting to you. It occurred at approximately 11:30pm on Wednesday 1/6/10 in West San Jose.

Please advise.

Thanks very much for your time.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes... I saw it right before 8 pmkinda hovering above Almaden Lake. seemed to be just bright orange. By the time I puled over and got camera out , It shut out its lights and moved South East