Monday, January 2, 2012

Green Glowing Object With Faint Tail Observed From Phoenix Arizona (Meteor)

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m.
 
I saw this about 8:15 tonight too. I was driving north on 48th street between Ray Rd and Warner Rd in the far southern part of the city. I saw a green glow to my right, which would have been the east. At first, I thought it might be a stray firework, but realized it was too high in the sky and traveled a long distance. 
 
I thought it almost faded out at one point, only to come back stronger. The tail wasn't as noticeable to me, but I did see a faint one. Seemed to move from the southeast to the northwest, but the street I was on does curve around a bit and can throw off directions.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: